welshy72

welshy72

Cemetery Stories: Haunted Graveyards, Embalming Secrets, and the Life of a Corpse After Death
Katherine Ramsland
Progress: 63 %

Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born - Robert Schwartz When I saw this book for review on another site, I wanted to read it as it sounded interesting, I'm a firm believer in fate, so started this book with quite a lot of skepticism, could our lives really be planned before we were born? That's what I intended to find out.
This book tells the stories of 10 people in different life situations they face, addiction, illness and death being some of the stories, disappointingly, the stories are only a few pages long with the rest of the chapters (around 20 pages) devoted to mediums and why they think the peoples life was already planned. It hasn't changed my opinion on life matter, I'm still a firm believer in fate.
That said, I thought the book was really well written and the author clearly feels passionate about the subject. All in all, not a book for me but if your interested in this thing then this is the book for you.